When giving email addresses to non-private parties (Web sites, companies, clubs etc.), I usually hand out a unique email address each. When receiving Spam emails, it is thus easy to tell who leaks/sells email addresses.
Below, there is a list of parties who (or who's data processing partners) did leak/sell an email address of mine.
Despite repeated requests, none of the parties investigated the case credibly (they denied the fact or claimed they tried hard but didn't find a cause) nor did any provide a list of third parties that processed the data.
received email were personalized (first and last name):
- Verlag Der Tagesspiegel GmbH
- tonerpreis.de - MSK Bürotechnik Handels GmbH
- bohrerdiscount24.de - Rosenkranz / Spickhoff GbR
- KOKA 36 Konzertkasse e.K.
- hans-hats.de / home4u-shop.de - Temme GmbH
received email were not personalized: